Spa Attendant - Summer Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Spa Attendant has overall responsibility for monitoring and
cleaning the spa to include but not limited to, reception area,
waiting areas, treatment rooms, storage rooms and prep area.
Incumbent must utilize available resources to provide excellent
guest satisfaction. The Spa Attendant will meet or exceed
productivity and cleanliness standards, taking corrective action as
needed to ensure standards are maintained. Work hours/days vary as
dictated by business needs, and may include weekends and
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Thoroughly clean all assigned areas within prescribed standard
- Properly and safely use authorized cleaning agents.
- Maintain the inventory of all items placed in the spa.
- Maintain and rotate an adequate supply of clean linen and
- Deliver linens and other items as needed.
- Keep all areas of the spa including storage areas clean and
- Assist Spa Manager in the monthly linen and towel
- Report any damaged or missing items or maintenance repair needs
to your supervisor.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual guests and
that it is safe and secure at all times
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all
requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving
staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Friendly, people-oriented, customer driven individual
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk;
sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or
move up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity,
peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
- Note All responsibilities and requirements stated are
essential job functions. This job description in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff
occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform
other job-related duties as may be requested.
The budgeted range starts at $12.32 - $14.77. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once
eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 315247
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Spa Attendant - Summer Seasonal, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!