Seasonal PM Guest Services Attendant/Shuttle Driver - $250 Hiring Bonus
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Nestled at the base of Vail Mountain, along the banks of Gore
Creek, Grand Hyatt Vail is located in the heart of Vail Valley
within the Cascade Village neighborhood. Featuring Vail's premier
open-air chairlift directly next to our spacious ski valet and
rental shop, Grand Hyatt Vail offers the most convenient access to
Vail Mountain, adventure, and respite. From skiing and
snowboarding, seasonally inspired resort activities, and luxurious
amenities, Grand Hyatt Vail has something for everyone. Enjoy an
array of Colorado inspired dining options, comfortable guest rooms
and warm hospitality at Vail's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Grand
Hyatt Vail is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care
for people so they can be their best.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our
caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences. A Driver safe and
efficiently transports guests to local destinations by operating a
hotel car, van or shuttle. This role requires precise communication
and coordination with the hotels communication base and compliance
with local driving regulations. Drivers are frequently asked
general information about the hotel, give recommendations on the
surrounding area, and are required to assist the passengers during
the loading and unloading process. Ensuring that the vehicle is
clean, fueled, and any necessary service communicated to
appropriate person is required. The rate of pay for this position
is $18.00/hour. This position will be eligible for a $250 hiring
bonus after 90 days of employment.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free meals in our colleague cafeteria for every shift
- Free parking on-site
- 1 hour of sick pay earned for every 30 hours worked, up to 48
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - (Full-Time colleagues)
- Flexible Spending Account (Full-Time colleagues)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- PTO earned based on hours worked, up to 17 days in your first
year (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and
- End of Season Ski Pass Bonus
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Refined verbal skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of
Keywords: Hyatt, Vail , Seasonal PM Guest Services Attendant/Shuttle Driver - $250 Hiring Bonus, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!