Ski Shop Customer Service Associate
Company: Sun & Ski
Posted on: June 8, 2021
About the Position
Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in
equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories to enhance our
customers' active lifestyles. The company operates 30+ stores
across 10+ states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com .
Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for
year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board,
run, swim and surf, while our Northeast stores sell ski and
snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle
furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional
service, unparalleled expertise and the highest quality products is
the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance
Our Sun & Ski store is seeking a driven Snow Ski Shop employee.
We are looking for candidates that have the passion and drive to be
number one and to work in a team atmosphere! This is an amazing
opportunity for a dynamic individual.
- Greet and assist customers with enthusiasm and a genuine
- Ensure you deliver exceptional Customer Service that is
consistent and beyond expectations.
- Determine customers' equipment needs.
- Perform quality tunes, mounting, adjustments and repairs to
customers' equipment according to established guidelines.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work
orders in an expedient manner.
- Ensure pricing is accurate, including any current advertised
items and specials
- Serve as knowledgeable resource to customers.
- Be familiar with the merchandise carried in the store,
including brands, key features and benefits, as well as, ability to
make accurate suggestions to customers.
- Remain current on ski industry products and trends to share
knowledge with customers.
- Attend product knowledge clinics/camps.
- Notify Management of any suspicious people or situations
- Loss Prevention maintain accurate cash control and minimize
- Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business
- Ski and/or snowboard tuning experience
- Preferred: 1 year service technician experience
- Preferred: Retail and Customer Service experience
- Strong selling and customer service skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills, with ability to learn the register
**All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background
check and drug screen.
Keywords: Sun & Ski, Vail , Ski Shop Customer Service Associate, Other , Avon, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!