Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of
adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of
a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole
by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push
boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether youre looking for
seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach
The Arrabelle is a luxury Vail hotel ideally located in the heart
of the much-acclaimed Vail Square. Nestled against the base of
North America's #1 ski resort, just footsteps from the Eagle Bahn
gondola, The Arrabelle at Vail Square was inspired by the classic
grand alpine hotels of Europe. Here at The Arrabelle, exceptional
Vail accommodations, supreme mountain resort amenities, and
timeless elegance and charm come together like never before. Hotel
amenities include 60 luxury hotel rooms and suites, Tavern on the
Square, a European-style pub with indoor and outdoor dining,
RockResorts Spa and fitness center.
The Housekeeping Supervisor at the Arrabelle is responsible for
the supervision of the cleaning of hotel guestrooms according to
RockResorts' standards by providing the highest level of quality
and service for hotel guests. This person will be responsible for
including (but not limited to)
- Must be flexible (weekends, holidays etc) - mixture of AM and
PM shifts required.
- Prioritizing, assigning and coordinating housekeeping functions
and requests for predominantly PM shifts including monitoring radio
calls and organizing staff in an efficient manner
- Supervision, training/ coaching, brand standard implementation,
handling guest challenges with care and concern, and ensuring guest
requests are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Inspection of rooms to RockResorts' standards as assigned by
section, correcting deficiencies and notifying management on
- Replenishing linens, amenities and other supplies in guest
- Monitoring and resolving any issues relating to public areas,
restrooms, pool and hallways.
- Conducting hotel walk throughs as required to ensure Public
areas are maintained and staff fulfilling evening duties.
- As needed, fulfill all job responsibilities expected of Room
Attendants, Housepersons and Public Area Attendants including all
general cleaning functions across the resort.
- Responsible for creating daily worksheets for Turndown staff
and assigning nightly duties as required.
- Conducting weekly inventory of all housekeeping cleaning
supplies and amenity supplies.
- Each staff member is expected to carry out all reasonable
requests by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent. -required
- Minimum one year of resort housekeeping experience.
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a guest
service setting. -required
- Basic computer skills. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Must be able stand for long periods of time and be able to
access all areas of the resort. -required
- College degree in a Hospitality Management program.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel and Outlook. -preferred
- Experience with LMS. -preferred
- Bi-lingual in Spanish. -preferred
The budgeted range starts at $18.00. Actual pay will be adjusted
based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging
to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail a place thats Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313047
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Housekeeping Supervisor, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!