Customer Service Supervisor
Company: Eagle River Water and Sanitation District
Posted on: June 7, 2021
In Search Of YOU: You are someone who considers yourself not
just a customer service specialist but a team leader, supporting
customers needs with information and responsiveness and backing up
your team. You know everyone by their first names. You are someone
who needs to learn and do something a little different each day.
You are kind, enthusiastic, energetic, and a skilled communicator.
You are so detail oriented that you can find the needle in the
haystack. You want to have fun with your team at work and you
believe that if the team is successful, you are successful.
You are looking for a job that serves the community and makes a
difference. We are looking for someone like YOU.
Why work for us? The work you will do as a Customer Service
Supervisor allows you to both support our customer service
specialists and be an advocate for our customers. This role plays
an essential role in water quality in our community. Not to mention
our excellent health benefits, housing program, and ample
opportunities for training and development.
The Day to Day:
- Provide leadership, direction, and performance feedback to
Customer Service Specialist staff consistent with ERWSD mission,
vision, values, policies, and programs
- Ensure staff coverage, monitor scheduling, and assigns duties
to ensure efficient operations of Customer Service programs and
- Provide back-up coverage when required.
- Support the customer service team through all their duties:
- Receiving, handling, and interacting with customers concerning
all matters such as processing service connections and disconnects
delinquent accounts, service and trouble orders, high bill
complaints and disputed bills.
- Investigates and resolves non-routine customer complaints.
- Approves all special actions related to delinquent accounts;
recommends filing of liens as appropriate.
- Performs an audit of all new customers files to be set up for
billing to ensure that all documents are in order and billing
information is complete and accurate.
- Reviews, revises and maintains office workflow system and
- Train or coordinate the training of new Customer Service
Specialists along with answering questions from existing employees
in the department.
- Provide backup to the Utility Services team by being able to
accomplish the following: utility cycle billing, utility payments,
optimizing revenue streams, impact fee assessments, and conducting
- Has direct supervisory responsibility as it pertains to
performance or disciplinary action for the Customer Service team,
and will prepare monthly, and annual reviews and provide
performance management. Other duties include planning, assigning,
and directing of work for customer service specialists in
accordance with organizational policy and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
in Business Administration or related field and two to three years
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to meet
stated customer-initiated deadlines.
- Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and
procedure manuals and effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- This role requires a high proficiency with technology, the
ideal candidate has skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft
Office Suite and data base management. Knowledge of CIS Infinity
system helpful. Strong experience in Cloud Based Technology and
software management and integration preferred.
- Strong database management and data analysis experience
necessary to succeed in this role.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
Results oriented with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize develop
directives and deadlines and manage process of all projects.
- Customer service skills; experience working with the public and
utilizing customer service skills internally and externally.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver's license within 30 days
of full-time employment and be insurable under District's
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid Certification within the first six
(6) months of employment.
The range for this role is $54,662.40-$81,972.80/yr. Starting
range depends on qualifications but generally falls within the
minimum and midpoint of the pay range.
All District employees must submit to a pre-employment drug
screen and extensive background check.
For a full job description, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must apply online in order to be considered.
Keywords: Eagle River Water and Sanitation District, Vail , Customer Service Supervisor, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!