Company: Beaver Creek Ski Resort
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of
adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of
a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole
by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push
boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether youre looking for
seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach
Housekeeper is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep
of guestrooms and other assigned areas to include public areas.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited
- Cleaning guest rooms/condominiums, including the making of beds
and/or changing of bed linen; cleaning of bathrooms; dusting all
furniture, pictures, window ledges and shelves; vacuuming all
carpeted area and removal of trash.
- Report any damage in guest rooms to PBX center and/or Floor
- Reports lost items found to Housekeeping Office/Management.
Records in Lost/Found log book located in Housekeeping office
- Comply with OSHA standards for chemical handling
- Ensure that any item or part found in the room pertaining to
engineering is not thrown away
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of
- Ensures the department leads the charge in regard to recycling
efforts and environmental initiatives.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Cleaning private homes and making sure linen is properly
- Trained to clean kitchen top to bottom.
- Positive attitude, loyalty and honesty.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Positive behaviour to accelerate high performance.
- Ensure quality work detail oriented.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Provide strongteam support by assiting co-workers.
- Ensure that proper safety guidelines and uses equipment tols
and maintains a clean organized work area.
- Report maintainance items through proper channels on a daily
- Must be 18 years of ageor older
- Housekeeping experience preferred
- Basic English - required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of4 hours
- Able to reach, balance, crouch, stoop and bend frequently
throughout the day.
- High school diploma or equivalent- Preferred
- Daily responsibilities will involve the use of radios, phones,
cleaning supplies, broom, mop, pushing a cleaning cart
- Available to work weekends and/or holidays as necessary
- In person interviews- preferred
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 - $16.70. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Were looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail
and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a
lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look
like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely
pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a
calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then
Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 303067
Keywords: Beaver Creek Ski Resort, Vail , Advanced Housekeeper, Other , Avon, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!