Company: Aspen Skiing Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing
administrative support to C-Suite level leadership and their direct
reports. This includes the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief
Operating Officer, Mountain Division & the Sustainability division.
This position is responsible for assisting the mentioned
departments in the daily business activities and handling sensitive
and confidential information in a professional manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Expert in interpersonal skills, handling internal and external
- Possesses a high level of integrity to handle sensitive and
- Coordinate with CFO/COO and Finance department on Capital
Projects and the Budgeting Process.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software
applications including but not limited to, Zoom, Microsoft Teams,
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment with
demonstrated ability to work independently and to juggle multiple
competing tasks and demands.
- Manages CFO/COOs calendar and independently schedules
appointments and travel arrangements.
- Schedules and attends team meetings, provides agenda, meeting
notes and follow up.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence for the CFO/COO and
responds independently when possible.
- Arranges programs, events, and/or meetings by arranging for
facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations,
coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Assists CFO/COO and other accounting managers in compiling
data, preparing and organizing proposals and reports.
- Oversees corporate credit card programs and corporate travel
- Manages and maintains office supplies.
- Receives and processes invoices as directed.
- Organizes and maintains contracts and data ensuring accuracy
- Coordinates schedules with vendors, and may help facilitate
Request for Proposal processes as needed.
- Supports ASC's community philanthropy including in-kind
donations, school visits, auction items and aspects of the
Environment Foundations, the Caring for Community Fund and the
Ketchum Community Fund.
- Administers the employee commuter incentives program
- Organizes the holiday gift program, school ski visits & grants
for the three foundations
- Responds to community request and inquires for philanthropy,
community engagement and sustainability.
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Notary Public, preferred
- Must have the ability to identify different alternatives
through financial reasoning and select appropriate alternative
Keywords: Aspen Skiing Company, Vail , Executive Assistant, Other , Avon, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!