Group Sales Manager
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our
caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has
experience in the sales process and function of a hotel.
Responsibilities include selling guest rooms, meeting space and
other Hyatt services to corporate or association groups, managing
accounts, and conducting site inspections, prospecting and
generating new business opportunities. Duties also include
preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well
organized documentation and reports, utilizing Hyatt systems and
coordinating customer service requirements as appropriate. The
Sales Manager will help oversees the Sales Coordinator role and
should be skilled and mentoring and coaching others. The Sales
Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales
and other staff meetings. The Sales Manager works as a contributing
team member with the operations, culinary and events staff in close
contact in order to achieve the overall goals for the hotel. The
budgeted range for this position is $56,200-$68,000/year. Actual
pay will be commensurate with experience.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they
are exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent
opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your
imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful,
diverse and inclusive culture.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free meals in our colleague cafeteria for every shift
- Free parking on-site
- 1 hour of sick pay earned for every 30 hours worked, up to 48
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - (Full-Time colleagues)
- Flexible Spending Account (Full-Time colleagues)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- PTO earned based on hours worked, up to 17 days in your first
year (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and
- End of Season Ski Pass Bonus
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy |
Creativity | Fun
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel sales or comparable experience
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer experience in selling luxury resorts in a seasonal
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation
Keywords: Hyatt, Vail , Group Sales Manager, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!