Company: Stanley Consultants, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Stanley Consultants is a consulting engineering firm recognized
in the engineering industry for our commitment to client service
and our passion to make a difference. With a focus on
transportation, energy, water, and the environment; we bring global
knowledge, a century of experience, and multi-disciplinary
capabilities to serve our private and public clients. We are
seeking a Senior Civil Engineering Designer/CADD Technician to work
in our Boise (Eagle, ID) office.
- Creates and/or revises roadway construction drawings such as
typical sections, quantity tables, plan/profile sheets, striping
plans, signage plans, detail sheets, drainage maps, and
cross-sections using MicroStation, OpenRoads, Civil 3D, and other
computer software as required.
- Prepares and plots drawing packages for internal review and
client submittals following company file/archive naming
- Manages the office graphics quality control program. Must be
able to differentiate and apply company and client specific
CADD/Graphics Standards on projects effectively.
- Understands and assists in the development of company drafting
- Assists in the training of less-experienced technicians and
- Provides conceptual input to projects during the planning
- Interfaces with other departments and engineers in order to
support project execution.
- Performs other tasks in support of project engineer that are
non-routine and complex in nature.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Background
- Possess a minimum of an Associates degree in CADD, drafting,
engineering technology, the sciences, or related field
- Requires at least 15 years of experience designing construction
plans for highways and streets.
- Must be proficient using Open Roads Design and Civil3D
- Must be knowledgeable of Idaho Transportation Department CADD
requirements and FHWA policy on geometric design of highways and
- Proficiency with ProjectWise highly desired We offer a highly
competitive salary, great benefits, along with opportunities for
personal and professional growth & development. A Great Place to
Work: Become a Member Once you are hired at Stanley Consultants,
you become a member of our member-owned company. Our Core Values
speak to the capabilities, initiative, integrity, creativity, and
commitment that make you, as a member, our most important asset. As
a member, you have the opportunity to chart your own career path
and play a role in shaping our mutual future. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Stanley Consultants, Inc., Vail , Senior Designer, Other , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!