Dietary Aide- PT, Entry-level
Company: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Dietary Aide, PT, Entry-level
Join our friendly and close-knit team at Castle Peak as a Dietary
Aide! We have a wonderful PT dietary aide position that offer
guaranteed hours with the possibility of picking up shifts. We will
train you for this position! This is a great job for students- must
be at least 16 years old.
Castle Peak, a 5-star rated senior care community located in scenic
Eagle, CO, is seeking friendly, high-energy individuals to join our
team as a Part-Time Dietary Aide. In this entry-level role, you
will gain valuable knowledge and experience by serving our
residents, employees, and family members' meals. Our Dietary
Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the
staff and residents alike.
Our employees at Castle Peak love the work/life balance,
breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with our amazing
residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees and make sure
they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they come to work. We
are passionate about what we do and invite you to join our team
There are Part-Time positions available working Friday, Saturday,
and Sunday. Hours: 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Serving food is a way to connect with our residents!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious
meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Prior serving/ dining experience preferred, but not required.
We will train for this position!
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and
- Compassionate, positive attitude and team player.
Castle Peak is a 5-star rated, 44-bed senior care community located
in scenic Eagle, CO. We offer assisted living, short-term rehab,
skilled nursing and memory care services. We are located next to
Eagle Ranch Village with its shopping, restaurants, and
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by
focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of
those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a
Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation, Vail , Dietary Aide- PT, Entry-level, Other , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!