Resort Services Specialist - Game Creek Club - Part Time - Winter Seas
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Member Services Manager, and Clubhouse Manager in providing the
best possible guest experience for all Game Creek Club members,
family, and friends. The Member Services Attendant will coordinate
with the Clubhouse Manager in the upkeep of the Clubhouse
facilities, including taking inventory of food and beverage items,
retail, office supplies, and housekeeping supplies. This position
will maintain a high degree of sophistication and professionalism
throughout all Club operations. Responsibilities Include (but are
not limited to):
- Create and maintain a warm, friendly and inviting
- Assistant to the Member Services Manager, providing concierge
services at the Restaurant on the two days the Member Services
Manager has off.
- Duties include concierge for all Club activity sign-up and
member requests, information requests, responsible for retail
display and sales, lunch reservations for members and member
- Ski & Boot Valet services
- Meets and greets members, business center manager for
- Village Clubhouse overseeing locker facility, business office
and F&B service.
- Locker duties include assisting members with ski equipment,
keeping facility clean and stocked with all necessary items, retail
display, coordination of overnight ski turning service,
coordination of member ski days.
- Office assistant duties include answering phones, lunch and
activity reservations, assist with member accounting questions, ski
pass and lift ticket sales and printing.
- Oversee food and beverage operation including serving
continental breakfast in the morning and apres ski snacks, beer and
wine in the afternoon.
- Assist Clubhouse Manager in maintaining par levels of all food,
kitchen supplies, beer, wine and service supplies.
- Responsible for all areas of kitchen and clubhouse cleanliness
- Accurately post all member F&B charges daily.
- Assist club team as needed in other areas of club operations.
- Prior experience as a bartender, hostess and/or food server -
- Excellent customer service skills - required.
- TIPS and Serv Safe certification - (training provided)
- Working with high end clientele in a hospitality environment -
- Prior experience with Vail Resorts RPOS, working in a private
club and/or concierge position - preferred.
- Must be able to work Holidays over the Winter Season -
required. Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine
belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests
while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law. Requisition ID 262887
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Resort Services Specialist - Game Creek Club - Part Time - Winter Seas, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!