Vail Health is seeking:
Two Positions Available
Full Time, Year Around
Starting pay $16/hour.
End of season bonus, $1,000+
We offer a competitive pay, benefits and unique perks including
ski pass discounts, health club membership, shuttle services and
The COVID Scheduler will support our clinics for the scheduling
of COVID testing needs of our patients. This position will assist
patients in scheduling appointments to receive COVID tests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Manages patient requests for COVID testing via e-mail inbox
and phone calls.
2. Communicates with patients via phone or email to set up
testing appointment at testing site.
3. Enters patient information into application Electronic
Medical Record (EMR).
4. Ensures patients have provided all necessary insurance
information, if applicable, for COVID test.
5. Ensures standard precautions for both staff and patient
safety is adhered to at the testing site.
6. Educates patients on the process for submitting COVID test
when they arrive on site.
7. Understands and educates patients on result times, method of
result communication and provide isolation guideline documentation
to all patents.
8. Follows established departmental policies and procedures,
objectives, OSHA Rules and Regulations, environmental and infection
9. Performs high volume routine tasks with accuracy.
10. Role models the principles of a Just Culture and
11. Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including
reading, writing, and speaking English. Spanish Preferred.