Executive Assistant 8311
Company: Vail Health
Posted on: February 13, 2020
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Chief
Financial Officer and appropriate Administrative staff.
- Record minutes for monthly Leadership meetings and other
meetings as assigned.
- Oversee or assist as assigned the functioning and maintenance
of office equipment, and inventory control of supplies and
- Maintain the senior vice presidents' daily appointment
calendars and tickler file; make travel and lodging arrangements as
- Create and type correspondence, action items, reports,
memorandums, special projects, and related materials as
- Compose letters and memorandums from dictation, verbal
direction or from knowledge of Medical Center's policy and
- Receive, handle, and transfer phone calls and messages promptly
and courteously. Provide routine information to callers in
accordance with Executives request and Vail Health's policy and
- If assigned Assist Project One with all tasks in relation to
the Master Facilities Project including: Printing and processing
invoices. Compile expense sheets, Coordinate meetings for the MFP
team. Creating binders for meetings and Board members. Filing all
construction documents and plans.
- Coordinate or assist all Conference Center bookings for all
departments with in Vail Health, including Shaw Conference room and
Eagle Healthcare Center conference room.
- Meet requested deadlines as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three years of experience as an Executive Assistant
Keywords: Vail Health, Vail , Executive Assistant 8311, Other , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!