Human Resources Manager
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Human Resources ManagerWe are seeking an experienced Human
Resources Manager to join our family of retail professionals. This
is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who has a
natural skill to engage and motivate people and wants to make a
difference by managing and coordinating our company's activities
related to the different human resources functions. This position
will provide the opportunity for growth and development as we
continue to expand our business.This position is located in Vail,
Colorado- relocation is not provided. Benefits include, PTO, Sick
leave, health, medical, dental and vision, 401K match,Paid parking,
discounts on merchandise Live in the mountains and enjoy the
abundant outdoor activities Vail has to offer! General Duties of
the Human Resources Manager are:
- Employment, recruitment, accessing candidates for open
- Compensation, Benefit Administration and Payroll.
- Organizational development, employee relations, performance
- Recommends and develops policies and implements approved
programs designed to protect the company and employees'
- Executes HR policies and procedures and governmental laws and
regulations and complies with legal requirements and government
reporting regulations. What the Human Resources Manager will need
to be a great candidate:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or
university; or three to seven years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Computer Skills Proficient in all computer applications such as
Microsoft Office, in HRIS, such as ADP Workforce Now strongly
preferred. Ability to do create and maintain spreadsheets for
budgets and other analysis.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: SHRM-CP, Human Resources
Certificate, PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Strategic Planning: Ability to develop a vision for the future
and create a culture in which long range goals can be reached.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to be tactful,
thoughtful, and diplomatic when dealing with others.
- Strong organizational skills following systematic methods of
performing a task. Benefits: The Standard benefits for full-time
year-round staff include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability,
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401k, Ski Pass Program, Staff
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Vail , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!