Club Concierge - Game Creek Club - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: December 2, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. Club Concierge
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve members courteously and efficiently.
- Respond to member inquiries promptly.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the lounge and front desk
throughout the day.
- Assist members with vacation plans and reservations.
- Have detailed knowledge of, and register members for, club
events using JONAS CLUBHOUSE ONLINE.
- Assist with email marketing using EMMA
- Manage the allocation and cleanliness of lockers.
- Monitor guest usage of the Club by tracking guests daily.
- Manage guest and locker billing using JONAS.
- Maintain daily log of club happenings.
- Maintain service logs pertaining to clubhouse facilities and
- Maintain detailed files and records using ALICE for concierge
- Proficiency in the computer systems including but not limited
to GUEST CONNECT, JONAS, ONGUARD, EMMA, CLUBHOUSE ONLINE, ALICE,
- Coordinate with, and assist in, other areas as needed.
- Respond to member billing enquiries.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all members. Requirements:
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and
- Must be friendly, well-organized, well-spoken, polite,
guest-focused, computer and internet savvy.
- Excellent written skills and phone manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to assist in other areas of the Club and fill in
- Ability to reasonably and rationally handle guest comments and
- College-level education. Preferred Skills:
- Club, concierge/front desk experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Vail Resorts computer systems, such as Guest
- Knowledge of Vail Resorts and the Vail Valley preferred.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development Be a part of
the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that
delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the
mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never
settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next
level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Requisition ID 176055
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Club Concierge - Game Creek Club - Winter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!