Advanced Housekeeper - The Ritz Carlton - Year Round
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: December 1, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's--most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.------At
RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, we--affectionately refer to
our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the--"heart of the
house!"-- By adhering to the highest quality--of industry
standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every
step of the way.-- We are--hiring for--year--round, advanced
housekeepers to further enrich--our talent in housekeeping!--
Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value
cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want
to--reward--hard--work--with some fun in a spectacular mountain
community.-- If you want to--experience one of the most AMAZING
places in the world, come join the hospitality team
in--Vail!--Essential Job Functions:
- Minimum 1+ year housekeeping experience working in 4-5
diamond/star properties. Preferably containing--Condo apartments
and hotel rooms.
- Exhibits highest productivity within department of 15-18+
credits per shift. Compared to 10-14 credits for entry room
- Exhibits highest quality within department recieving
consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is cross trained to work in both AB (owner) and (AO) hotel
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Maintains a friendly and--courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in
rooms, public areas and hallways.Washes shower walls and tub,
cleans toilet,--cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have
clean and sanitary guest--restrooms. Washes all hard floor areas by
hand to remove dirt and soiled areas. Dusts and polishes all
furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to
reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs. Strips
bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread,
blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled. Vacuums
rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to
35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture. Replaces towels, soaps
and all room amenities.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed
necessary by management.--Plus there are some great perks new Vail
Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!!!
- Unique benefits including Free Employee Ski Pass, discounted
lift passes for friends and family, discounted ECO bus passes,
retail and food discounts, medical benefits and
- High school diploma. -preferred
- 1+ years previous housekeeping experience or equivalent.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos.
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and
- Able to communicate effectively in Spanish, both written and
verbal - preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours
without sitting. -required--Benefits include:-----------------Free
Ski passes for employees and dependents-----------------Discount
lift tickets for friends and family-----------------Free ski
lessons-----------------Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain
shuttles-----------------Discounted bike haul & golf in the
summer-----------------Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time
Plan-----------------Excellent training and professional
development--Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine
belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests
while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 173527
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Advanced Housekeeper - The Ritz Carlton - Year Round, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!