Ski/Ride Mountain Dining Staff - Full & Part Time - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: November 5, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's?most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.????Vail Mountain
Dining, Winter Seasonal, Full Time, Mountain Dining StaffJoin Vail
Mountain Dining?s colorful cast of characters for the upcoming
Winter season! We are searching for quality-driven,
hospitality-oriented individuals, who are looking to work with a
team that is committed to excellence. ?You will have the
opportunity to ski or ride to and from your restaurant in addition
to a free meal every day worked! Join us and have your experience
of a lifetime!?Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This position is responsible for handling general restaurant
duties. The ideal candidate is someone who will keep moving at all
times while on duty, and has an eye for details.
- Must be motivated and able to work independently.
- This is a guest service role,? and requires the ability to
greet guests in a friendly manner and answer any guest
- Duties may vary on a daily basis.
- Must be willing and able to operate a cash register and prepare
or serve food.
- Responsible for bussing tables, stocking product and beverages,
handling trash and recyclables, maintaining cleanliness of service
areas, bathrooms and kitchen, dishwashing, shoveling snow, and
other duties as needed.
- Assists in stocking product, and beverages throughout the
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must -
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs?- required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours?- required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including:
Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd,
Presidents? Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested?-
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- Previous customer service experience - preferred.
- Cash handling skills - preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the Spanish language - preferred.?Benefits
include:??Free Ski passes for employees and dependents?Discount
lift tickets for friends and family?Free ski lessons?Discounted
lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles?Discounted bike haul &
golf?Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)?401(k)
Retirement Plan?Excellent training and professional
development???Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine
belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests
while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail ? a place that?s Like Nothing on
Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.PTVD2018 Requisition ID
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Ski/Ride Mountain Dining Staff - Full & Part Time - Winter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!