Company: Delaware North
Location: Estes Park
Posted on: September 24, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentFall and winter openings! All
positions start mid-AugustA haven for the outdoor enthusiast,
immerse yourself in a serene setting where The Ridgeline blends the
casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly
Colorado mountain getaway. Inspired by the natural beauty
surrounding Estes Park, the hotel s conveniently close location is
an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a
short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain
town. Welcome to the beauty that is The Ridgeline at Estes Park!At
The Ridgeline, you don t have to go far to find world-class eats.
Located right here in the hotel, you ll find Latitude 105, a social
hub that serves up chef-inspired dishes in sophisticated mountain
ambiance. Work up an appetite in Estes Park, and then settle in at
Latitude 105 for craft burgers, shared plates, salads, and more.The
- Complete all prep work required for daily operations and
- Capable of working all stations on the line and the pantry
including saut , grill, fryer, and cold/salad station.
- Expedite as needed.
- Assist with plating meals for banquets as needed.
- Prepare all food as ordered and according to recipe guidelines
- Label, date and wrap unused product prior to putting away.
- Complete temperature logs as directed.
- Practices portion control to contribute to the overall desired
- Clean station at end of shift.
- Clean coolers to ensure high quality product rotation.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures included in the food
- May wash dishes as needed.
- Assists in all other areas of the kitchen as directed by
- Reports substandard (unsafe) conditions to supervisor.
- Reports accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety
and security procedures.
- Knowledge of all fire prevention and emergency policies and
- Utilizes protective equipment (when necessary).Education &
- High school education is desired; participation/enrollment in
culinary program a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in back-of-the-house
foodservice position preferred.Who We AreTake your career beyond
the ordinary to the extraordinary.At Delaware North, you ll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest
privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915
and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware
North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports
and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination
resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000
employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences
one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests
annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel
hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and
specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3
billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in
hospitality, at .All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment
background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test
depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Delaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: appetizer, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero,
cocinero de la parrilla, cook, grill, prep, prep cook, restaurant
Keywords: Delaware North, Vail , Cooks, Hospitality & Tourism , Estes Park, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!