Bistro Fourteen, Food Runner/Busser-Full Time, Summer Seasonal - Vail
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: July 7, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. Vail Mountain
Dining Food Runner/Busser, Bistro Fourteen - Full Time, Summer
Seasonal 2019 Named after the view of the fourteen thousand foot
Mount of the Holy Cross, Bistro Fourteen offers casual, sit-down
dining with a full bar at the top of the Eagle Bahn Gondola (#19).
Perfect for lunch, apr--s, or a post-Adventure Ridge appetite,
Bistro Fourteen's variety of menu items has something for the whole
family, including a full $10 kid's menu. Open both summer and
winter. Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- The food runner is responsible for clearing, cleaning, and
resetting tables in the restaurant, coordinating accurate food
delivery to guests, maintaining stock of glassware, flatware and
other materials needed in the restaurant, maintaining the
cleanliness of floors, chairs, tables, and restaurant service area,
and removing trash and recycling.
- Must be knowledgeable of menu items and their preparations,
proper table set up, and the restaurant organization.
- Responsible for serving correct food to guests.
- Responsible for the presentation of every plate going into the
- Must be able to balance needs of the kitchen with needs of the
service staff. Qualifications:
- Must have a friendly and courteous attitude towards guests -
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be fluent in English - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays -
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- Previous food or customer service experience - preferred.
Compensation: Staring at $9.25/hr+tips, plus free shift meal Be a
part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a
team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing
the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that
never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to
the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Requisition ID 168431
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Bistro Fourteen, Food Runner/Busser-Full Time, Summer Seasonal - Vail, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!