Housekeeper - The Lodge at Vail - Summer Seasonal - Vail, CO
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: July 4, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. At
RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, we affectionately refer to
our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the
house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards,
our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the
way. We are hiring new additions to our team and are looking to
further enrich our talent in housekeeping! Looking for guest
service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic,
organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun in
a spectacular mountain community. If you want to experience one of
the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality
team in Vail as a Housekeeper! Duties include but are not limited
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items (during
stayovers, room attendants must change the linens every 3 days).
Make beds and fold terry.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in
rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings
including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to
remove dust and cobwebs.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors,
sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest
- Must be able to clean 15 credits during a shift (1 hotel room=1
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed
necessary by management.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards,
accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and
certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Maintains all cleaning solutions in accordance to OSHA
requirements for hazardous chemicals..
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma. -preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -strongly
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours
without sitting. -required Be a part of the resort where it all
started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of
luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every
experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best?
Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a
passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer
service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place
that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place
that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 165417
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Housekeeper - The Lodge at Vail - Summer Seasonal - Vail, CO, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!