Advanced Housekeeper - Vail Marriott - Vail
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for (including but not limited to) general cleaning, removal of trash and upkeep of public areas, public restrooms, responsible for turndown, stocking and maintaining supply rooms, vacuuming, Strip beds of all linen, replaces towels and amenities, deliver items to rooms.
- Cleaning to include, vacuum and dusting of public areas, public restrooms, and employee restrooms and business office spaces.
- Removes trash and items for recycling.
- Turndown beds, empty trash, pick up dirty towels and replace with clean ones.
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products.
- Compile with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Remove dirty linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations.
- Respond to guest requests and questions and report any guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by cleaning rooms daily up to standards.
- Clean bathrooms including walls, mirrors, tubs toilet and floor.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English to guest and employees
- Report maintenance issues to supervisor.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!!!
- Marriott Associate hotel discounts
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time year round positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- High school diploma. -preferred
- 2 years previous housekeeping experience -required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer). -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. required
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule, including, AM/PM, weekends and holidays. -required
One Job Double the Benefits.
Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriotts nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 155847
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Advanced Housekeeper - Vail Marriott - Vail, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!