VIP Guest Services Manager
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime! Come work and play in the
mountains! Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were
born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or
re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong
connections with teammates and guests from around the world. With
40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season
or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the
highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es)
along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts,
the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and
development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program Full Time roles are eligible for the above,
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after
working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans Job Summary: Supports all
property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of
hospitality and service are provided. Responsible for all Guest
Experience and Guest services functions and employees. Areas of
responsibility include overseeing and managing the Guest Experience
and Guest services Department- inclusive of Concierge, Valet
Parking, Bell Service, Shuttle Service, luggage storage and
associate parking. Responsible for human resources functions to
include interviewing/hiring, training, payroll, scheduling,
performance management/evaluation, and other administrative duties.
Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby.
Supports the tracking and resolution of service issues. Serves as
the hotel Manager on Duty and oversees all hotel operations,
ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are
provided. Represents hotel management in resolving any guest or
hotel related situation. Is the properties Guest Relations Manager
and handles the tracking of service issues. Is responsible for
proactively enhancing the whole guest experience from post arrival
to departure and when required, will perform duty manager roles.
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Year Round
- Outlet: The Hythe Vail Job Responsibilities:
- Supports implementation of the customer recognition/service
program, communicating and ensuring the process.
- Assists the department in daily operations as needed with
hands-on work including delivering luggage and retrieving vehicles
and include checking guests in and out as needed.
- Completes and submits incident reports for Associate and Guest
vehicle damage or loss to Loss Prevention.
- Responsible for fleet management of hotel Shuttles, as well as
Partner vehicle programming.
- Oversees associate parking allocation and garage operating
- Reviews Guest Voice reviews and guest satisfaction results with
employees and assists with responding as required.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings
and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Establishes relationship with owner as a business partnership
and supports the relationship between the General Manager and the
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching,
mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and
subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the
property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels
and overall satisfaction.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Supports regular inspection tours of the entire facility for
appearance, safety, employees, security, and maintenance.
- Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily
- Verifies that company policies, standards and procedures are
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to
support property operations and goals and to expedite the
resolution of any problems that may arise through the general
operation of the property.
- Any other items as deemed necessary by management. Job
- College degree in hospitality or business related field-
- Previous experience in Lodging/Hospitality - preferred
- Previous supervisory experience - preferred
- Valid driver's license- required
- Microsoft Office experience and skills - required.
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible schedule - required The budgeted range starts at
$60,000 - $68,000 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based
on experience. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other status protected by applicable law. Requisition
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , VIP Guest Services Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!