Guest Services Attendant
Company: Beaver Creek Resort Company
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime! Come work and play in the
mountains! - Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were
born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or
re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong
connections with teammates and guests from around the world. - With
40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season
or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the
highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es)
along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts,
the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and
development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks! -Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family -AND free ski
lessons - -
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles -AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - -
- Employee Assistance Program -
- Excellent training and professional development -
- Referral Program - Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for
the above, plus: -
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after
working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents -
- Critical Illness and Accident plans - The guest service parking
attendant is responsible for managing daily operations in the BC
parking locations. - Provide guest service functions for the resort
that include greeting our guests, educating our guests about the
resort, and delivery of exceptional guest service. - Monitor and
control the parking garages in BC as well as the paid parking lots.
- Comply with company cash handling policies. - Collect payment and
process all cash or credit card payments from the parking charges.
- Reconcile balances and perform opening / closing duties. -
Ability to handle all customer complaints at a higher level.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize higher level skills for managing daily operations in
the BC parking locations.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Monitor and control both entrances and exits to the parking
garages and lots.
- Process all cash or credit card payments for parking charges
that include collecting payments for parking, reconciling the
balances and preforming opening / closing duties. - Maintain all
- Ability to handle higher level guest complaints and
- Ability to multi-task to keep all traffic flowing both in and
out of the parking garages and lots.
- Assist with training new staff when applicable.
- Assist with all company policies within the department and the
- Serve as a resource to colleagues with less experience.
- Strong communication skills. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent -
- 1 year cash handling experience
- 3 years or more guest service experience
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Able to work with composure in an often past paced
- Excellent guest service skills
- Knowledge of Beaver Creek and surrounding area
- Fluent in English
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to sit in a confined space or stand in inclement
- Ability to problem solve efficiently The budgeted range starts
at -$20. - Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience. Vail
Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Requisition ID -489867
Keywords: Beaver Creek Resort Company, Vail , Guest Services Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!