Company: Beaver Creek Resort Company
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime! Come work and play in the
mountains! - Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were
born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or
re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong
connections with teammates and guests from around the world. - With
40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season
or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the
highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es)
along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts,
the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and
development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks! -Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family -AND free ski
lessons - -
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles -AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - -
- Employee Assistance Program -
- Excellent training and professional development -
- Referral Program - Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for
the above, plus: -
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after
working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents -
- Critical Illness and Accident plans - Responsible for the
delivery of extraordinary guest service and "Legendary Attention to
Detail" to our Slopeside Lounge guests. As perpetual hosts,
Slopeside Lounge Ski Concierge will work closely with the Guest
Services, Ski School Ambassadors, the Product Sales and Services
Team, the BC Ski and Snowboard School, and equipment delivery teams
to ensure seamless guest experiences and efficient operations. Job
- Outlet:--- Slopeside Lounge
- Starting Wage:--- $20 / hour -
- Shift & Schedule Availability:--- Full Time and Part Time -
- Skill Level: Entry Duties include but are not limited to:
- Fulfill all daily operations of the Slopeside Lounge, including
both inside and outside.
- Demonstrate versatility and flexibility to work in a
fast-paced, multi-tasked environment with high profile guests.
- Answer phone calls, email and in-person inquiries regarding
Slopeside Lounge amenities, services, and prices.
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency,
- Gather and document accurate guest information, make sales
calls to future guests, and send follow up emails.
- Assist guests with lift ticket and pass purchases, as well as
private lesson and Cabin dining reservations.
- Support guests with equipment needs, to include buckling boots,
carrying ski/snowboard equipment and placing boots on dryers.
- Resolve guest relation and/or product issues in an expedient
- Foster special relationships with guests to anticipate
- Collaborate in managing locker assignments, equipment
deliveries and returns, and arrival and departure details.
- Support Ambassador Team and coordinate reservations for the
First Tracks experience. Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Some college experience - preferred
- Prior guest service experience - required
- Guest Connect or other Point of Sale software - preferred
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) -
- English required. Can professionally communicate verbally and
in writing - required
- Valid, active driver's license -- can pass MRV check -
- Ability to lift and transport 30 pounds - required
- Must be able to work the whole season, to include scheduled
weekends and holidays - required
- Adherence to Presentation Policy - required
- Demonstrates attention to detail - required The budgeted wage
is $20 / hour. FT is 4-5 days/week; PT is 2-3 days per week. The
budgeted range starts at -$20. - Actual pay will be adjusted based
on experience. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other status protected by applicable law. Requisition
Keywords: Beaver Creek Resort Company, Vail , Ski Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!