Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees
across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19
At RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, we affectionately refer to
our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the
house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards,
our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the
way. We are hiring new additions to our team and are looking to
further enrich our talent in housekeeping! Looking for guest
service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic,
organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun in
a spectacular mountain community. If you want to experience one of
the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality
team in Vail as an Advanced Housekeeper!
Essential Job Functions:
- Exhibits highest productivity within department of 15-18+
credits per shift.
- Exhibits highest quality within department receiving
consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is cross trained to work in both hotel and condo product.
- Acts as empowered housekeeper; able to assist with room
inspections when required.
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- Has specialty expertise in housekeeping such as carpet stain
removal, grout restoration, etc.
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- One year of previous housekeeping experience in hotels or
- Three years or more experience in housekeeping. -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours
without sitting. -required
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 - $16.70. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.The perks include a free ski pass, and
a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insuranceBe a part of the resort
where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the
life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle
in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second
best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a
passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer
service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place
that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place
that's Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.comVail
Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 302847
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Advanced Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!