Lunch Busser (Tipped) - Game Creek - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. As
of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees
across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Bussers work
lunch-time hours, assisting servers on the floor to provide
seamless service for the Game Creek Club members. Responsibilities
Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist service team on the floor with water service, table
maintenance, clearing plates, glassware, silverware.
- Work with host team to ensure tables are accurately set in
advance of guest arrival.
- Have explicit knowledge of Game Creek service model and
contribute to the fine dining guest experience.
- Work as a liaison between servers and kitchen staff.
- Responsible for carrying out and delivering food and
maintaining the service window.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining pars of service items
on the service floor and in service stations.
- Must be knowledgeable of proper table set up, menu and course
descriptions and restaurant organization. Qualifications:
- Must have a friendly and courteous attitude toward guests -
- Previous food service experience - preferred.
- Previous work experience in a private club - preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be fluent in English - required.
- Must be available to work daytime hours - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including:
Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd,
Presidents' Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested -
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- ServSafe or Food Handler's Card (or ability to obtain) -
required. The budgeted range starts at 12.32 + Tips. Actual pay
will be adjusted based on experience. The perks and benefits
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development Seasonal Full
Time roles are eligible for the above, plus---
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once
eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents Be a part of the resort where it
all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of
luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every
experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best?
Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a
passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer
service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place
that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place
that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 374096
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Lunch Busser (Tipped) - Game Creek - Winter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!