Dishwasher - Game Creek - WInter Seasonal
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Nestled just below Eagle's Nest and just above the Game Creek chair
lift, Game Creek Restaurant is a truly unique location, with a
private, members-only lunch balanced with a gourmet dinner program.
Dining at Game Creek is an exceptional experience where guests
overlook the beautiful Game Creek Bowl and either ski in for lunch
or ride a snowcat for dinner. Game Creek Restaurant offers
delectable, five-star, locally-sourced American cuisine,
complimented by an award-winning wine list and superior service.
This breathtaking European chalet-style restaurant is Vail
Mountain's signature fine dining location. As an employee of Game
Creek, you will work among a talented and passionate culinary and
service staff, in one of the most beautiful settings in the world.
The team at Game Creek is exactly that: a TEAM. All members of the
staff support one another with the ultimate goal of providing
excellent experiences for our Game Creek Club members and our
dinner guests. Come work with us and see what Vail has to offer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- As a Dishwasher you are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing
dishes, plastic ware, glasses, pots and pans, as well as kitchen
equipment in a high volume restaurant from the start of the
business day until the end.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of dish room area, pot
sinks, front and back line kitchens, pastry kitchen, loading dock
and employee bathrooms.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at a very quick pace in a humid
- Keep up to date with the daily cleaning schedule.
- Ensure the kitchen, line and restaurant floor have the right
amount of pots, pans, utensils, china, glassware and silverware at
all times during operation hours.
- Demonstrate ability to set up a three compartment sink.
- Pick up and replenish used pots and pans from the line during
- Stock and maintain all the janitorial storage supplies.
- Ensure all hand wash stations in the kitchen and bathrooms are
stocked with towels, hand wash soap and sanitizer.
- Assist in garbage removal from the kitchen and breaking down of
food storage bins.
- Sweep, brush and mop floor regularly.
- Ensure the kitchen mats and drains are cleaned daily after
- Always use personal protective equipment while working.
- Clean out the dish machine regularly during service and de-lime
the machine frequently.
- Attend all trainings and classes as assigned or advised by
- Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor or Senior
- Must be at least 18 years of age - required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs. - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must -
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including:
Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd,
Presidents' Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested -
- Conversational Spanish - preferred.
- ServeSafe or Food Handler's certification (or be able to
attain) - required--- Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development Be a part of
the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that
delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the
mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never
settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next
level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Requisition ID 250049
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Dishwasher - Game Creek - WInter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!