Entry Housekeeper - Ritz Carlton - Full Time - Winter Seasonal - Vail
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. At
RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, we affectionately refer to
our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the
house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards,
our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the
way. We are hiring Entry level Housekeepers for our winter season
and are looking to further enrich our talent in housekeeping!
Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value
cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to
reward hard work with some fun in a spectacular mountain community.
If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the
world, come join the hospitality team in Vail for the Winter as an
Entry Housekeeping Room Attendant! Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in
rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors,
sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings
including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to
remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking
bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums
weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed
necessary by management. Qualifications:
- Previous housekeeping experience or equivalent. -required
- Previous experience housekeeping in hotels or condos.
- High School diploma. -preferred
- Must be able to communicate in efficiently in English.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish. -preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2
hours without sitting. -required
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule, including weekends
and holidays. -required
- Any and all other reasonable duties as allocated by management.
Be a part of the resort where it all
started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of
luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every
experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best?
Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a
passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer
service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place
that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place
that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 249208
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Entry Housekeeper - Ritz Carlton - Full Time - Winter Seasonal - Vail, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!