Concierge - Vail Marriott - Full & Part Time - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible for total guest satisfaction. Answers questions, gives
directions and makes detailed reservations or recommendations for
dining, entertainment attractions, events, airlines, car rental,
etc. Maintains up-to-date listings of restaurants, activities,
airline schedules, area maps, etc. Must be fully acquainted with
local points of interests. Build relationships with internal and
external stakeholders. Able to complete front desk functions.
- Accurately assist guests with all requests in a timley manner.
Provide exceptional guest service.
- Complete daily checklist duties. Adhere to and enforce all
- Ensure proper billing including and not limited to Colorado
Mountain Express and shipping charges.
- Facilitate delivery and shipping of mail and packages for
guests and owners.
- Produce daily check-in newsletter and update picture frame and
any other correspondence with pertinate information. Facilitate
pre-arrival communication with guests and develop itineraries.
- Assist the front desk, valet and bell staff when
- Solve all guest issues in a effective and efficient
- Maintain up to date knowledge of local resturants, events and
activities. Use computer programs to record detailed itineraries
and guest information.
- Effectively communitcate detailed information to guests and
- Other duties as assigned. Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development One Job -
Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you
access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the
perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass,
discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail
items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the
Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all
Marriott's nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your
hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people
with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking
in feels like they are home. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 247712
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Concierge - Vail Marriott - Full & Part Time - Winter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!