Male Spa Host - The Lodge at Vail - Part Time - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's--most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.--------The Spa
Attendant has overall responsibility for monitoring and cleaning
the spa to include but not limited to, reception area, waiting
areas, treatment rooms, storage rooms and prep area. Incumbent must
utilize available resources to provide excellent guest
satisfaction. The Spa Attendant will meet or exceed productivity
and cleanliness standards, taking corrective action as needed to
ensure standards are maintained. Work hours/days vary as dictated
by business needs, and may include weekends and
holidays.--Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Thoroughly clean all assigned areas within prescribed standard
- Properly and safely use authorized cleaning agents.
- Maintain the inventory of all items placed in the spa.
- Maintain and rotate an adequate supply of clean linen and
- Deliver linens and other items as needed.
- Keep all areas of the spa including storage areas clean and
- Assist Spa Manager in the monthly linen and towel
- Report any damaged or missing items or maintenance repair needs
to your supervisor.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual guests and
that it is safe and secure at all times
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all
requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving
staff or guests in the spa that require attention.--Requirements:
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Friendly, people-oriented, customer driven individual
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk;
sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or
move up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity,
peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
- *Note* All responsibilities and requirements stated are
essential job functions. This job description in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff
occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform
other job-related duties as may be requested.--Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development --Be a part of
the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that
delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the
mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never
settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next
level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 190149
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Male Spa Host - The Lodge at Vail - Part Time - Winter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!