Gondola Greeter - Game Creek Restaurant - Part Time - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's--most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.--------Nestled
just below Eagle's Nest and just above the Game Creek chair lift,
Game Creek Restaurant is a truly unique location, with a private,
members-only lunch balanced with a gourmet dinner program.-- Dining
at Game Creek is an exceptional experience where guests overlook
the beautiful Game Creek Bowl and either ski in for lunch or ride a
snowcat for dinner. Game Creek Restaurant offers delectable,
five-star, locally-sourced --American cuisine, complimented by an
award-winning wine list and superior service. This breathtaking
European chalet-style restaurant is Vail Mountain's signature fine
dining location.--Gondola greeters welcome dinner guests who will
be dining at Game Creek Restaurant.-- Greeters work at either the
top or the bottom of the Eagle Bahn gondola and provide the first
impression for guests embarking on their dining adventure at Game
Creek Restaurant.-- Greeters are knowledgeable about the dinner
menu and dinner format, hours of operation, Club affiliation, as
well as Epic Discovery activities located at Eagle's
NestResponsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Warmly greet--resort guests and identify--Game Creek dinner
- Provide a five-star caliber first impression for guests dining
at Game Creek, setting the tone for their meal and experience.
- Check in guests, issue--Game Creek blankets, provide guests
information for loading the snow cat and arrival to Game Creek, and
stay in communication with the restaurant for--changes to
reservations, guest arrival, and future reservations.
- Will also be able to--answer guests' questions regarding Game
Creek, specifically--the dates and hours of operation, and basic
- Must be able to answer questions--about Adventure Ridge, Bistro
Fourteen, and general activities offered at the top of the
- Will be working inside the Gondola bay, which is an enclosed,
but not heated building.
- Stays in communication with Gondola Greeter at the top or
bottom regarding guest arrival.
- Stays in communication with Game Creek Restaurant Host about
guest arrival and important information.--Qualifications:
- Previous customer service experience required-----
- Must be--able to work while unsupervised--- required.
- Must be willing to work in a semi-outdoor environment at the
base of the gondola, and able to--work in possible adverse
- Must be fluent in English--- required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs--- required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours--- required.
- Expect to work approximately 1-2 shifts/week--- required.
- Must be able to work evening hours, sometimes until
11:30pm/12am - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including:
Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd,
Presidents' Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested---
- High School diploma or equivalent--- preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the Spanish language---
- Free Ski passes for employees and
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development----Learn More
About:Game Creek Restaurant: Vail Mountain Dining:--Grooming
Poilicy:----Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine
belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests
while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Earth. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 183329
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Vail , Gondola Greeter - Game Creek Restaurant - Part Time - Winter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!