Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - COVID19 - $2,394 per week
Company: Kiwi Healthcare
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Kiwi Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN OR - Operating Room
for a travel nursing job in Vail, Colorado.Job Description &
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 06/26/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 32 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: Travel***COVID VACCINATION IS REQUIRED WITH
- Rotating Shifts
- 10 weeks, 26 weeks
POSITION PURPOSE:--This position assumes responsibility and
accountability for providing nursing care for patients and their
families. Assure expert, compassionate, individualized nursing care
for patients and families is expected. They collaborate with
providers, staff and other members of the team to achieve optimal
patient outcomes.HOUSING: Offered only if available. Please see
housing information under the 'facility group document' section of
Medefis.--The facility will reach out to the traveler to discuss if
needed.--Please send a message through Medefis is you would like
our housing department to reach out to your traveler.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Oversees the daily patient flow to optimize patient care,
safety and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to triage incoming patient requests for
- Delivers patient education to facilitate plan of care, employer
informed healthcare choices, and promote optimal wellness.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate care appropriately and
according to Colorado statue.
- Demonstrates competent healthcare assessment skills,
prioritizing skills and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle high telephone volume of patient
requests for medications, information and assistance.
- Administers medications, performs treatments, and assists in
procedures as needed; consistently adhering to patient safety
- Coordinates patient care with other physician practices, Vail
Health and others as needed to achieve the highest possible level
of patient care and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal
- Delivers excellent service by utilizing Relationship-Based Care
to advocate for safety, patient preferences, and optimal
communication through partnering with patients and families.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA
experience required.License(s):Licensed as a Registered Nurse in
the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state
required.Certification(s):Basic Life Support (BLS) by American
Heart Association required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
required.Education:Minimum of Associate Nursing Degree for
positions hired after 07/01/2018.Kiwi Healthcare FKA Oloop
Technology Job ID #250869. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts
and 32 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free
stipend amount to be determined.About Kiwi HealthcareAs a traveling
health professional, your skills and experience are vital to
patient care across the country. Oloop wants to help you reach your
goals-for new and returning travelers alike. Our team is passionate
about relationships and teaming with nurses as trusted partners,
We are consistently forging relationships with leading hospitals
and healthcare organizations. That means opportunities for
travelers abound. But at our core, we believe in the same mission
as you-saving lives and restoring the nation's health. We are
devoted to supporting our healthcare providers through every step
of their journey while placing them in roles that are personally
rewarding and professionally enriching. Every company will claim to
be different. We simply adhere to values that we hold dear:
inclusion, a culture of caring, advocacy, and helping America's
healthcare professionals thrive. Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
Keywords: Kiwi Healthcare, Vail , Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - COVID19 - $2,394 per week, Healthcare , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...