Free Paid CNA Training
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) or QMAP? Do you want to make your community safe and make a
difference? We have a wonderful opportunity for you here at Castle
Peak as a CNA in Training! We will pay for your certification.
-Join us in this role and we will help you grow and earn your
certification to become a CNA or QMAP.It is very important to
Castle -Peak to take good care of our residents. We want to keep
them happy and - healthy. Our great staff to patient ratios allow
us to offer wonderful qualify of care for them and we are very
proud of that service!No senior care experience necessary! We
welcome candidates from all industries. Castle Peak, -a 4-star
rated senior care community located in scenic -Eagle, CO, -is
hiring -Part-Time and Full-Time -CNAs in Training -to join our
team! In this role, you will provide support to the nursing team in
the overall care of the residents in our community. You will assist
in the comfort and well-being of our residents, giving them dignity
and respect as well as friendship and a reason to smile. -This is a
perfect role for customer service representatives!There are
Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available.
Flexible hours!Pay: $15 / hour. Once you have completed your
certification exam, pay will increase to $20 / hourOur employees at
Castle Peak love the work/life balance, breathtaking mountain
views, and connecting with our amazing residents. We take pride in
our hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and
welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what
we do and invite you to join our team today! - -Benefits:
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, &
flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential
counseling/coaching for self and family membersCNA in Training
- Enhance resident dining experience by greeting residents and
- Assist residents with Facetime or other methods of contacting
- Help residents keep their room tidy by making beds,
straightening drawers and closets, and decluttering surfaces.
- Read to residents or assist them with one-to-one
- Assist with transporting residents/ transfer residents in
wheelchairs after proper training.
- Answer call lights and notify nursing staff of need as
- Assist with passing water mugs, passing out linens, etc.
- Take temperatures of employees and/or vendors entering the
building after proper training.
- Empty linen and stock supplies.
- Assist with answering the phone as needed.
- Put admission packets and new employee folders together. -
- Deliver newsletters, mail, or other items to residents. -
- Perform non-personal/non-invasive duties as requested.CNA in
Training skills and requirements:
- Must be interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) or QMAP.
- Passion working with older adults required.
- Ability to provide friendly customer service to residents and
- Must be responsible and reliable.Cassia's Response to
COVID-19:Cassia follows the CMS requirements for Covid vaccination.
Upon starting employment at our care center, you will need to
provide proof of having at least one Covid vaccination. Or, you may
complete an exemption application for medical or religious reasons.
We are serious about your safety and health-it is our number one
priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning
& disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee
testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for
every shift. -About Us:Our employees at Castle Peak love the
work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with
our amazing residents. We take pride in our hardworking employees
and make sure they feel appreciated and welcomed every day they
come to work. We are passionate about what we do and invite you to
join our team today! -Castle Peak is part of Cassia. Cassia is a
faith-based, nonprofit -organization with over 200 years of
experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster
fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ's love.
We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by
embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion,
Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and
Collaboration. -At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness
of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals
and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience
where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your
individuality, Cassia is the answer. -I AM Cassia... Are You?EOE/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly
Keywords: Cassia, Vail , Free Paid CNA Training, Healthcare , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!