Registered Nurses (RN), 10,000 Bonus
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Are you a Registered Nurse who enjoys working in the Colorado
Mountain Range? Consider joining us! Castle Peak, a 4-star senior
living community providing Short-Term Rehabilitative, Long-term &
Memory Care, nestled in the mountains of Eagle, CO. These positions
offer housing options as well as up to a $10,000 bonus for your
dedication to our nursing team.In this role there is a great deal
of variety in the cares you'll be providing. You will be
responsible for providing compassionate care to our TCU patients,
be it working with picc lines or wound vacs or orthopedic
rehabilitation, and LTC & memory care residents ensuring they are
living as full a life as possible.
We are dedicated to our residents and believe in keeping them happy
and healthy. We are proud to say that Castle Peak's resident to
staff ratio is very good and allows us to provide exceptional care
to the ones we care about.Our employees at Castle Peak love the
work/life balance, breathtaking mountain views, and connecting with
our amazing residents and patients. We take pride in our
hardworking employees and make sure they feel appreciated and
welcomed every day they come to work. We are passionate about what
we do and invite you to join our team today!There are Full-Time Day
($7,500 bonus) or Night ($10,000 bonus), benefit eligible positions
working a varied schedule. There are also Part-Time Day, Evening,
or Night ($5,000 Bonus).Hours Flexible: We are offering FT roles in
either 8 or 12 hour shifts; PT roles are offered in 4, 6, 8 or 12
hour shifts.RN Pay Range (DOE): $29.50 - $38 / hour Night positions
have a $2 shift differential."[I enjoy] making meaningful
relationships with the residents and watching them thrive in their
new chapter of life."- Employee at Castle PeakBenefits:
- Housing options
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!RN
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care plans for
- Recognizes and manages common geriatric syndromes common to
aging adults: cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, neurological,
sensory and pain problems.
- Supervises work performed by LPNs, Nursing Aides and
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with
physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including
ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in
accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family
members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes
follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.RN skills and
- Must be a RN in good standing and licensed in Colorado or any
state that is a part of the Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Practices nursing in accordance with the CO Nurse Practice
- BLS/ CPR CertificateCassia's Response to COVID-19:Cassia
follows the CMS requirements for Covid vaccination. Upon starting
employment at our care center, you will need to provide proof of
having at least one Covid vaccination. Or, you may complete an
exemption application for medical or religious reasons. We are
serious about your safety and health-it is our number one priority.
We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning &
disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing)
and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every
shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our
own A&E Pharmacy.About Us:Castle Peak is a 4-star rated, 44-bed
senior care community located in scenic Eagle, CO. We offer
short-term rehab/TCU, skilled nursing and memory care services. We
are located next to Eagle Ranch Village with its shopping,
restaurants, and services.We take pride in providing compassionate
care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence
(Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity,
Respect, and Collaboration). We also offer a housing allowance to
our staff. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those
we serve!Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim
Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of
combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire
residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We
take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you
to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran
Keywords: Cassia, Vail , Registered Nurses (RN), 10,000 Bonus, Healthcare , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!