Operating Room Registered Nurse
Company: Vail Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
POSITION PURPOSE: -
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: -
- Oversees the daily patient flow to optimize patient care,
safety and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to triage incoming patient requests for
- Delivers patient education to facilitate plan of care, employer
informed healthcare choices, and promote optimal wellness.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate care appropriately and
according to Colorado statue.
- Demonstrates competent healthcare assessment skills,
prioritizing skills and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle high telephone volume of patient
requests for medications, information and assistance.
- Administers medications, performs treatments, and assists in
procedures as needed; consistently adhering to patient safety
- Coordinates patient care with other physician practices, Vail
Health and others as needed to achieve the highest possible level
of patient care and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal
- Delivers excellent service by utilizing Relationship-Based Care
to advocate for safety, patient preferences, and optimal
communication through partnering with patients and families.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: -
- One-year operating room experience required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from
a valid compact state required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Computer / Typing:
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the
computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements
for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies,
complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
- Minimum of Associate Nursing Degree for positions hired after
Keywords: Vail Health, Vail , Operating Room Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!