Massage Therapist - The Arrabelle - Part Time - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. A stay at The
Arrabelle at Vail Square is a Vail ski resort experience unlike any
other. The Arrabelle combines the timeless elegance and old-world
village charm of Europe's grand resorts with the romance and
alluring style of Vail's world-renowned alpine heritage.
Responsible for providing spa guests with safe and effective
massage and various therapy services while consistently exceeding
guest expectations. Demonstrates respect, sensitivity and concern
for guest's needs in a professional manner. Maintains and monitors
work schedules as booked, exercising dependability and willingness
to work with schedule flexibility. Upholding company standards of
conduct, grooming, dress, and personal hygiene. Perform daily
routine of set-up and break-down procedures of massage rooms;
maintains a neat and well-stocked room. Have complete knowledge of
all spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products
presently offered by the spa. Maintains professional relationships
with spa clientele. Complies with all resort policies, procedures
and standards of operation. Performs any additional tasks or
projects as required. Essential Job Responsibilities include but
are not limited to:
- Have complete knowledge of all spa services, packages,
promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Educate guest about products used and recommend products for
- Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the
appointment book and guest scheduling.
- Keep work areas clean and treatment rooms organized according
- Have knowledge of and suggest to guest other beneficial
treatments offered in spa.
- Complete client product cards after each body treatment.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and
prevent loss of equipment.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management
and/or resort management.
- Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local
attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of
- High School diploma or equivalent. -required
- Colorado State massage therapy license. -required
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel and Outlook. -required
- Ability to effectively present detailed information both
verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be able to work through the April 20th, 2014.
- College Degree in hospitality or business related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the Medical, Salon or the
Spa industry. -preferred
- Conversational Spanish or other languages helpful.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. -preferred. Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time, year-round
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development Be a part of
the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that
delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the
mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never
settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next
level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on
extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled
adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the
team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth. Vail Resorts
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Requisition ID 262328
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Vail , Massage Therapist - The Arrabelle - Part Time - Winter Seasonal, Healthcare , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!