ADM - Safety/Training Manager (HDN)
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OverviewSUMMARYThe Safety and Training Manager trains and
evaluates new hire employees on company policies and procedures as
well as industry practices (NATA guidelines) with respect to
operations This position conducts annual recurrent training,
maintains training files, and oversees the site's training and
safety programs, ensuring compliance with the company's policies
and practices as well as industry standards (NATA). -General
- Communicate Atlantic standards to Line Service during
- Teach compliance with all company and regulatory agency
policies and procedures.
- Foster a work culture based on Atlantic values, with an
emphasis on safety.
- Function as a Line Service Technician or Customer Service
Representative when needed.
- Promote a positive \u201cSafety
- Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a
safe, profitable, positive, and enjoyable work environment.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, by
promoting safe work practices, decreasing safety violations,
reducing injury rates, and working cooperatively and jointly to
provide quality customer service
- Administer and monitor Atlantic Training and Safety Plans
including NATA Professional Line Service Training (PLST) Computer
Based Training (CBT) Program.
- Perform NATA PLST Practical Job Training (PJT) for Line Service
Technicians under Training.
- Monitor the FlightDeck, Team Site, and other publications for
- Train, coach, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in
accordance with established procedures.
- Analyzes and evaluates training requirements. Researches,
writes, and creates new training materials based on facility
- Evaluates and updates training programs to keep current with
new techniques, and aircraft manufacture recommendations.
- Organize periodic safety meetings and design other
communication flows between staff and management.
- Distribute, and document distribution, of all prescribed
company training and safety materials.
- Write and distribute local safety and training notices as
directed by the General Manager.
- Conduct regular safety and environmental site audits to ensure
compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws.
- Maintain site training records and internal quality assurance
- Communicate safety and training issues to the General
- When needed, perform all duties and responsibilities of a Line
- Be qualified to operate all aircraft ground support equipment
- Conduct annual recurrent training of all employees.
- Conduct post-accident/post-incident safety reviews of practices
and employees involved. Report findings and make recommendations to
the General Manager on appropriate level of discipline.
- Conduct annual recurrent training of all employees in
accordance with the Atlantic Training Plan.
- Assist Line Service Supervisors in performance improvement
plans for underperforming employees.
- Procure, inventory, and distribute personal protective
equipment to Line Service personnel.
- Actively monitor Line Service performance and develop group
training sessions as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of the OSHA 300 log.
- Communicate good housekeeping practices and uniform standards
to new hire employees.
- Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as
- Be thoroughly familiar with Spill Reporting requirements and
immediate action procedures. -We are proud to be an
EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employerWe maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
testingQualified applications with criminal history will be
considered for employment -Qualifications
- Two (2) years of Line Service experience.
- Completion of an OSHA\u201d Industrial Safety\u201d 10 or 30 Hr
- Valid state driver's license and at least 18 years of age.
- NATA Certification.
- NATA or Atlantic Line Service Supervisor Training the Trainer
- Aptitude in supervising and developing staff.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational skills.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including
Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good customer relations skills required.
Keywords: Atlantic Aviation, Vail , ADM - Safety/Training Manager (HDN), Executive , Hayden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!