Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: Gelsi Ltd
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Recruitment Fraud Alert: Learn how to identify and safeguard
against recruitment fraud here . Intuit is a global technology
platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their
most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million
consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the
world the opportunity to prosper. Overview The ideal candidate is
experienced in software development, Continuous integration/
Continuous Deployment tools and is passionate about solving
operation problems through automation and software engineering. A
strong team player who is excited to collaborate with product
engineering to ensure a stable platform for our applications in
service of our customers. What you'll bring
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering or equivalent work
- 5+ years of experience developing web, software, or mobile
- One or more programming languages and ecosystems: Python, Go,
- Agile Development in Scrum and/or Kanban
- Cloud Technologies: AWS and/or Azure.
- Software Build and Deployment tools such as Jenkins, Terraform,
CloudFormation, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Monitoring & Alerting tools such as Splunk, Wavefront,
AppDynamics. How you will lead
- Successful ownership and delivery of high quality software
products (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.) in an
Agile environment, preferably Scrum.
- Design, automate and support CI/CD stack, infrastructure as
code, monitoring, and logging
- Work with developers and management to design and implement
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the
application development team to streamline code deployment.
- Evaluate and evangelize forward-looking processes, tools and
technologies that help deliver high-quality secure software faster
and more efficiently
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting
- Implement and improve automated testing solutions
- Maintenance of production software products and keeping them at
- Partner effectively with all team members spread over multiple
geolocations and time zones for a 24x7 coverage to deliver against
- Participates in an on-call and customer support rotation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with an inquisitive / problem solving mentality,
who can take ownership of a project from beginning to end Hear from
our employees Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures
Group Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and
machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use
TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a
great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career
path. Be part of a world-class culture Our culture We know that
innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees
with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and
perspectives to the table. Our values are central to our culture.
They've been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed
us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer
rewards that include everything you'd expect, and even more that
you wouldn't. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on
"Best Companies to Work For" lists year after year. Join us in our
mission to power prosperity around the world. EOE AA
M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
requirements of local law. Intuit is proud to be an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We make employment
decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable
accommodation due to a disability during the application or
recruiting process, please talk with your recruiter or send a
request to TalentAcquisition@intuit.com. For more information,
please read our EEO policy .
Keywords: Gelsi Ltd, Vail , Senior DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Eagle, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!