Police Administrative Technician, Bus Driver, Building Maintenance
Company: Town Of Vail
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Police Administrative Technician $20.43 - $23.84
The Police Administrative Technician is responsible for performing criminal justice-related information management and administrative services duties to include responding to inquiries from the public and criminal justice personnel; taking incident reports from the public; assisting officers and detectives with evidence intake and disposal; assembling, classifying and coding crime information; compiling, computing and preparing administrative and operational data reports; monitoring databases to ensure integrity of information; and, providing a range of non-enforcement services.
Bus Driver - Winter $20.00 + Ski Pass/Bonus
As a bus driver you will be responsible for safely operating a public transportation bus for picks up, transports, and drop off passengers on a prescribed route, on time and in accordance with local, state and federal standards. Drivers must also practice safe defensive driving techniques, be knowledgeable and provide guests with schedule/route information, assist disabled guest on and off the bus and complete reports of all accidents, damage, or incidents of vandalism. Drivers may be assigned to bus wash as needed.
The working week is 40 hours made up of 4 & 5 days with new hires mostly working weekends & nights.
Building Maintenance $24.13 - $33.54
Facility Maintenance duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the execution of scheduled and preventative mechanical maintenance on Town of Vail facilities.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Installs, repairs and maintains systems such as heating, cooling, plumbing, snowmelt, fire and security.
- Repairs and maintains all building components & TOV fountains.
- Performs electrical repair, installation, and maintenance such as wiring, replacing fixtures, lamps, and switches.
- Performs plumbing repairs, including installation, and maintenance of fixtures such as sinks, commodes, water heaters; as well as mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
- Constructs, repairs, and installs counters, cabinets, benches, floors, doors, building framework, and trim.
- Ensures mechanical tools operate properly.
- Is responsible for complying with all Town of Vail safety and health policies, practices, and procedures that prevent and mitigate human economic losses arising from accidental causes and adverse occupational and environmental health exposures.
- Performs other duties as directed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Town Of Vail, Vail , Police Administrative Technician, Bus Driver, Building Maintenance, Administration, Clerical , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!