Company: Highline Vail - A DoubleTree by Hilton
Posted on: November 19, 2021
$1,000 Season Bonus!!
$17.00 - $19.00/HR
Surrounded by beautiful Colorado scenery and located only minutes
away from Vail Mountain, the Highline Vail, a DoubleTree by Hilton,
offers a unique and relaxing experience to our guests during their
stay and an amazing environment for our associates to work in. We
are currently looking for outgoing, energetic, and customer service
oriented individuals to fill the position of Night Auditor.
We have an excellent benefits package to offer to our Full-Time
Associates to include, health, dental, vision, life, short-term and
long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with a match, Vacation,
Sick, Holiday Pay, Hotel Room Discounts, Ski Pass, Bus Pass, and
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point
of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters'
fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
2. Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point
of Service and the computer.
3. Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer
problems that might occur throughout the shift.
4. Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances
to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and
the Daily Restaurant Summary.
5. Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain
files and reset the system for next day operations.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Highline Vail - A DoubleTree by Hilton, Vail , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Vail, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!